The RAM 1500’s Tough Utility Features
When you need a truck with the right utility features, look no further than the newRAM 1500. Its supreme power and expert handling make it a unique and impressive truck within its class. Explore all the RAM 1500 utility highlights that’ll help your daily commute in Naperville with this in-depth view from DuPage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM.
RAM Truck Utility Spotlight
The 1500 RAM truck offers so many incredible features that highlight all its power in utility, like:
- Sturdy reliability: The RAM truck has exceptional durability since it’s covered in 98% high-strength steel. This means you’re protected inside and out on Lombard roads.
- Longer Flatbeds: You’ll support your haul since most cab lengths in the RAM 1500 are a standard size of 6 feet 4 inches. Other trucks usually only offer 5 feet 7 inches of cab length.
- Extra Storage: New for the 2019 1500, the truck is available with two storage bins that are able to be locked and drained. They’re each supplied with LED lighting, 115C power outlet, and accessible by remote.
- Tech-Forward Display: The upgradable 12-inch UConnect®-backed display uses full color HD graphics. It houses brilliant and advanced technological features that’ll be a boost to any daily commute.
1500 Pickup Truck Engine and Towing Capacity
Whether you’re hauling items to a job site near Elmhurst or helping someone move their belongings to and from a new location, the RAM 1500 has the capacity to handle the job. Supported by powerful engine choices, the 1500 pickup truck is a showstopper on any road.
Engine options include:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6: Generates up to 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque.
- 5.7L HEMI V8: Generates up to 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque.
What’s even more compelling is the all-new eTorque mild hybrid system. Available as an upgradable feature for both engine options, it’ll cut down on fuel consumption and boost overall power to your truck. The RAM also features incredible towing and payload capabilities as well:
- 2019 Ram 1500 Maximum towing capacity: 12,750 lbs
- 2019 Ram 1500 Maximum payload: 2,300 lbs
With best-in-its class towing characteristics, this truck delivers all sorts of utilitarian force that’ll keep you running smoothly on Downers grove roads. Learn all about the distinction of this mighty pickup truck at DuPage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM for yourself with a test drive.
Test the Power of the 2019 RAM 1500 at DuPage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
The all-encompassing RAM 1500 is available at DuPage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. Stop by our showroom to explore this luxurious yet rugged pickup or contact us to find out more. If you’re ready to start your truck buying process, browse our incentives to save on a new RAM 1500 then apply for financing.
Learn More About the Ram 1500 Features
The new RAM 1500 pickup truck comes equipped with all the things you’ll need for your travels near Naperville. Packed with a functional and plush interior, the RAM 1500 boasts rugged performance features with a technologically advanced cabin for optimum rides, and expert reviewers have been quick to take notice. Explore the inside of this…
Just how much can a RAM 1500 tow? The 2019 RAM 1500 towing capacity maxes out at 12,750 lbs. The new 1500 is the strongest version that’s ever been seen in the St. Charles area, and it’s offering significant improvements over the 2018 model in fuel economy, frame strength, weight, and performance. What’s more, it’s towing…
When you need a truck with the right utility features, look no further than the newRAM 1500. Its supreme power and expert handling make it a unique and impressive truck within its class. Explore all the RAM 1500 utility highlights that’ll help your daily commute in Naperville with this in-depth view from DuPage Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. Browse New…